Join NSPN HERE for notifications and updates regarding registration.
REGISTRATION ENDS OCTOBER 18TH!
If you would like to present a poster please submit your abstract HERE! The deadline for abstracts has been extended to October 4th. We would love to hear about your Science Policy Related Research, Advocacy Work, or other exciting collaborations? Questions about posters? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have blocks of hotel rooms available to symposium attendees. You can make reservations for either the Graduate Madison or the Lowell Center with our group codes, both of which are a a little less than a mile walk from the Discovery Building and Union South. If you would prefer to call, use code NSPS.
Details about getting to Madison by plane, train, or car can be found HERE.
NSPN is dedicated to supporting as many graduate students and post docs as possible to attend this conference. We understand that many students may be prohibited from attending without some financial support, which can often be difficult to obtain from your university for a non-academic conference. Our goal is to support as many students as possible to attend, prioritizing students that would not be able to attend without this financial support. Additionally, we will generally provide greater support for individuals traveling from farther away. Support will be determined on a case by case basis, but the following are general guidelines for the amount of support we can provide.
- a) Midwest (within 10 hours driving distance) – support for groups traveling together (car/bus rental)
- b) Continental U.S. – up to $300
- c) Non-continental U.S. and territories – up to $400
1) There will be two rounds of funding decisions for travel awards. The first round of applications is due on July 8th, and the second round will be due on September 9th.
2) You must be registered as an NSPN Member to be eligible for a travel scholarship.
3) Travel scholarships will be provided only AFTER your attendance at the symposium.
4) Groups carpooling to the symposium (a) should have one person submit the travel award application for their group.
Questions? Reach out to email@example.com